One of the essential elements in our modern life is electricity. In commercial properties, the electrical services and installations are more sophisticated and complex and need to be handled by experienced professionals. We provide great service with our team of experienced electricians, so should your power go out, you will be able to access backup support to maintain, certify and get your power back on.
We are aware of recent regulations in the electrical field and believe they have been enforced to better protect everyone, including clients and electricians alike. Ballantyne’s has a variety of certified electricians to provide an array of electrical services such as:
- Integrated power distribution on commercial sites for multiple users, which is ideal for our industrial and commercial clients.
- Installation of outlets and lights. Whether you require additional PowerPoints or added lighting in your home, Ballantyne Plumbing will be able to assist. Alongside the installation itself, we will also advise you on any new products in the market, such as new types of lighting, that could help reduce future electrical costs.
- Solar power design and installation. Choosing to use sustainable solar power to help reduce your electrical costs is a great idea, and Ballantyne All Commercial Services would be happy to help. We can expertly design your solar power to uniquely meet your needs, and using the highest quality materials, we will install panels that are durable and suited to you.
- Converting conventional lights to more efficient LED lighting.
- Upgrading and renovating office layouts. Working with an electrician during your office renovation will ensure your electrical wiring will be concealed, replaced and updated. This can involve adding additional power sockets, as well as changing the lighting and potentially automating it
- Thermal scanning, a common requirement for insurance. It involves scanning boards to detect hot-spots that may need remedying.
- Electrical main board maintenance and circuit balancing, which involves safely re-wiring boards due to problems identified through thermal scanning or power outages.
- Fire board certifications, which show that the installation and performance of the installed fire systems comply with Australian codes, standards and approved designs.
- Circuit testing and fault finding, which allows the problems in the complex wiring set-up to be identified.
- Temporary power: Going without power can be very bothersome and may even halt the progress of a job. Ballantyne Plumbing can assist by providing temporary power for when mains power is scheduled to be turned off and the way in which we achieve this depends on your needs and situation. We can either install a temporary supply with above standard power requirements, or a temporary overhead supply.
- Automation is a key part of the modern world, and we are equipped to handle the complexity of controllers and instrumentation, as well as the underlying pump equipment
We can scan boards and detect hot-spots that potentially need to be remedied. This is a common requirement for insurance.
Switchboard maintenance and circuit balancing
If problems are identified through thermal scanning or power outages, we have skilled technicians who can re-wire boards safely and provide certification thereof.
Load bank testing and resolution
Many generators require regular testing and a certificate to be issued stating that they are still performing as required. This is particularly important when it comes to insurance for lost revenue.
Call us to determine where there are problems in your complex wiring set-up.
Controllers and instrumentation are a key area for us and we can handle the complexity of these together with the underlying pump equipment.
We handle normal to HV in boards, fault finding, and resolution.
Experienced & Reliable Commercial Electrical Services in Perth
When choosing an electrician, it’s crucial to do your research – but if you’re searching for experienced and qualified tradespeople with sound knowledge and over 30 years of experience, you’ve come to the right place. We are one of WA’s most trusted names in electrical contracting for a reason.
Ballantyne Services, formerly Ballantyne Plumbing, was established in 1980 and since then we have been servicing clients in domestic, commercial, construction and industrial industries, even offering complete on-site solutions. For many years, whilst operating in the Peel Region, we were frustrated with the level of service offered by other businesses in the region – which is why we consciously decided to set up these services ourselves.
Choosing a new electrician can be daunting, but with Ballantyne, you can rest assured that you will be making the right choice. With clients like Optus, Caltex, Toll, Brookfields and Perth Airport, you know our services are impeccable and our pricing attractive.
No matter how big or small, Ballantyne is able to successfully achieve it. In the past, we have tackled highly complex jobs and installations including reaction parks, industrial plants, commercial sites, multi-story buildings and water treatments.
Our goal is to be able to tackle any job with our “can-do” attitude, knowledgeable team and high-quality equipment. We continue to maintain this attitude by striving for our best and actively improving the services we offer through ongoing training and accessing new technologies.
Alongside our commitment to develop as a company, we aim to offer high-quality customer service. To achieve this, we focus on safety and training in work sites and environmental surroundings – and ensure that all of our team members, from apprentices to highly-experienced staff, have the trade skills needed to achieve success for you.
Ongoing Commitment to Clients
Additionally, our ongoing commitment to compliance, safety and training within the business has made us acutely aware of our obligation to our clients work site, staff and the environmental surroundings. Equally, our commitment to the training of apprentices ensures that the business will have the necessary high-quality trade skills to meet our client’s high expectations.
We look forward to meeting the needs of your next project.
24/7 Emergency Electrical Services
We provide services provides electrical maintenance and service to a wide variety of businesses in Western Australia – and we understand that electrical emergencies can occur at any time of the day. For that reason, our team of experienced electricians can fit in with your schedule and offer perfectly tailored solutions no matter what time of day or night. Alongside our regular office hours of 6am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, we also offer a 24/7 Emergency After Hours Service for all of our services.
Our team is available around the clock, and we stake our reputation on delivering all our services to the highest possible quality and safety standards, whether they are needed night or day. Ensure your building is secure and safe, and feel free to call our 24/7 technical support team if you would like to receive peace of mind solutions.
When you do call Ballantynes you can rest assured that you are getting highly experienced and equipped technicians attending to your emergency. With Ballantynes the first call is the only call you need to make.
Experienced & Reliable Commercial Plumbers Perth
For all your plumbing, electrical and gas needs, Ballantyne All Commercial Services Perth are here to help. Our service technicians are knowledgeable, efficient and committed to resolving the problem with as minimum downtime as possible. Since our establishment in 1980, we have been offering a reliable and cost-effective service that can be accessed 24/7 – because emergencies can happen at any time.
Alongside our ongoing commitment to safety, training and development within our business – we are committed to providing high-quality trade skills that will meet your high expectations. If you are searching for an expert in the field, Ballantyne All Commercial Services Perth is an ideal choice. We look forward to meeting the needs of your next project.
Get in touch with us
Find out what we can do for you.
33 Gibla Street
Western Australia 6210
9:00am – 5:00pm
Let's get connected
Get in Touch